Need help finding silver or anthracite paddington

cokiemon

Jun 23, 2006
Hi everyon, I'm a new member of the purse forum community. I have to say this is an excelent community for people who has passion for purse, and people here are so nice to help out each others' crisis. :yes:
I really like the metalic paddington (first the anthracite, second the silver) and I know Nordstrom have major bargain on them, however, from the last couple of weeks I had the chance to lay my hand on three of the bags, I always ended up on the second hold and result empty handed. :sad: This is so furstrating.:rant: So fellow pf members, please help me find them so I can sleep pease at night. :lol:

I really like the metalic paddington (first the anthracite, second the silver) and I know Nordstrom have major bargain on them, however, from the last couple of weeks I had the chance to lay my hand on three of the bags, I always ended up on the second hold and result empty handed. :sad: This is so furstrating.:rant: So fellow pf members, please help me find them so I can sleep pease at night. :lol: [/quote]

Can anyone help me find these bags at Nordstrom with 60% discount?