Need Help Finding a "Pop Color" TIA!

1. I currently have a '06 Black City, and just bought (haven't received it yet) the Bowling in Truffle..ON SALE!!! I'm looking for a "Pop Color". I'm Blonde, 5'9 and am thinking about a Part Time. I wear alot of Red, Pink and Black. I am guessing that maybe the Violet or the new Yellow would work well. What do you veterans think? Thanks and have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend.:yes:

2. Yes, I agree...the new violet, marigold or LE magenta would suit. Also Apple Green or Vert Gazon...Here's my Vert Gazon Clutch, that found it's way back to me xo

3. VG Clutch

Vert Gazon styling.jpg
  4. Me? no not a Veteran since I just got my 1st bbag couple months ago but I love color bags...

I only have 1 black bag, the LV Suhali L' ingeneux doctor bag..

Everytime I tell my self I need a blassic black leather bag, I go straight for the pop color!!!

I consider my marine GH city a conservative classic bag I can carry everywhere and anywhere despite some opinions on the GH being to bling bling..

I'm waiting for my Marigold GH city!!!
    If you are looking for a POP color, please join me and be my bag twin!! :graucho::graucho:

My neutral classic bag for fall will be the steel... Still not black.. LOL

Did I say I love color bags?

5. I think the violet or aqua would be really pretty with your wardrobe.

6. I think the VG is a great pop color and goes with a lot.

7. I would say that vert gazon or french blue would be great for a pop of color.

8. french blue or marigold!!