Need Help Finding a Blake

ZoeyZoo

Feb 6, 2007
I'm trying to find a Blake with the nickel hardware?

The only local store I have that sells them is Nordies and they're all gold hardware. I can't even find the Blake on Eluxury or Net-a-Porter.

Does anyone know if this combination is still being produced and where I might find one?

Thanks!

Marc Jacobs is not currently producing handbags with silver hardware. You might be able to find one at NR, NMLC, or Off 5th. The other option is eBay. Is there a specific color you are looking for?

Nickel hardware has not been made for a couple of years, but eBay sometimes has real ones with nickel. Also, as others mentioned, nickel hardware can sometimes turn up in outlet stores. Good luck on your quest! I share your love of this hardware.

Yup, recent spottings at the outlets include kelly green and berry blakes with nickel hardware, specifically at NR.

Other than that, ebay or the MJ boutique would be your next option if you're looking for a specific color.

Marc Jacobs is not currently producing handbags with silver hardware. You might be able to find one at NR, NMLC, or Off 5th. The other option is eBay. Is there a specific color you are looking for?

I want a color. I really want a red one. The various red colors have been great looking. I'm open to the green and teal colors.