Need Help Finding a Bag

1. I saw a bag today that I fell in love with, and I have been searching the net but can't find it. It was an Adrienne Vittadini bag, but it was in a bone/ivory color (which is too light for me). I found one that is styled just like it, but the one I saw was smaller. Here's the link:

So, if anyone happens to see one in a smaller size in any color but ivory/bone, could you please let me know! Thanks!
  2. that's a pretty bag. Do you have a Marshall's or TJ Maxx near you? I know the Marshall's stores in my area always have AV bags for sale. I don't know if they're current season, or how they determine what they get (and I'm sure every store has a different selection), but that might be a good place to look (and you might end up paying a lot less for it).

There is one on eBay - the exact same one in the pic you provided - is that an option for you?
  3. Thanks for your reply! I am actually wanting the smaller size, but if I can't find it I am going to get the bigger one. I didn't even think about going to TJ Maxx or Marshall's! doh! I may have to make a trip to town Monday. I know it wasn't at either a week ago, but it would be worth a quick looksie!