Need Help Deciding on What to Buy!!

1. ok, i want to buy one... but i'm just not so sure about which one to choose. here's my list:

- Damier Azur Noe (i love the colour.. but just not so sure about the size because i'm about 5'1")

- Mono Noe (if i'm gonna purchase a noe it's going to be either this or damier azur)

- Mono petit noe (i think it's rather cute.. but they don't have it in the damier azur)

- one of the neverfull bags (i like it because you can also wear it inside out and i think the interior is so gorgeous; is this series the only series that LV produced where you can flip the inside out? but the thing is, it lacks a zipper... so practicality wise, a no)

can somebody help me here?!?! thanks a lot!

2. Hi a4alice, welcome! You should ask your question in the LV forum...the folks there can help you with the pros and cons of what you've picked. You can also do a search for photos of people wearing the bags and get an idea of what will work best for you.

Personally, I'd go for a Neverfull. The drawstring on the Noe would drive me nuttier than I already am. I just love the Neverfull's versatility and the pretty lining. Also, I'd use a pochette or something I could hook onto the bag to minimize the chances of losing my wallet.

3. There is a Vuitton forum, so I'd try there too, but here are my thoughts, since Im a LV fan...though not a noe fan, lol. I would go with a Neverfull, and if you're worried about size, I'd go with a PM. The MM is quite large (I have it), and the PM sounds like it night suit you better. There will be an Azur Neverfull coming out later this year, so you can always wait...there are waitlists already. But the non-zipping thing is a pain. But the Noes don't zip either - they just gather at the top - so if you like that shape better, I'd go with the Azur one - Azur is so pretty!

Also, I'd never wear the Neverfull inside out - the SAs I spoke with said it can crack the coated canvas...

Well, there is my two cents. Deciding between the regular and petite Noe - maybe go to a boutique and try them on for size...have fun!

4. I vote for neverfull. I'm not a noe fan, but a lot of pfers are.

5. I really like the damier azur as well. I bought the keepall. A great overnight bag. I also like the neverfull. It's really cute. I say go with what you really like. I don't think your height is a problem with any of them.

6. thanks guys! your opinions are greatly appreciated... and i guess i'll try it again at the LV forum =P

7. ok, i want to buy one... but i'm just not so sure about which one to choose. here's my list:

- Damier Azur Noe (i love the colour.. but just not so sure about the size because i'm about 5'1")

- Mono Noe (if i'm gonna purchase a noe it's going to be either this or damier azur)

- Mono petit noe (i think it's rather cute.. but they don't have it in the damier azur)

- one of the neverfull bags (i like it because you can also wear it inside out and i think the interior is so gorgeous; is this series the only series that LV produced where you can flip the inside out? but the thing is, it lacks a zipper... so practicality wise, a no)

can somebody help me here?!?! thanks a lot!

8. I tried on the Azur Noe and I felt it looked huge on me (im 5'4) but the Mono was ok...i guess its the light color. I would go with what you truly LVOE. You can never go wrong as long as you personally LVOE it!

9. ^^ You cant really wear the Neverfull inside out, I tried it at my boutique and it looked weird and my SA said it wasnt intended for that purpose..

One of my dream bags is an Azur Petit Noe, sadly it doesnt exist, but I think the regular Noe is way too big, so I say go with the Mono Petit Noe!

10. OMG!! same here!! seriously... if there is an Azur Petit Noe i'd definitely go for it!! i love the whiteness but i think the Noe might be a bit too big for my size =S

11. I'd go with the Petite Noe. It's the perfect size for you!

12. The petit noe is so cute ... would you consider it in epi or multicolor? It's absolutely gorgeous in white MC or epi ivory!

13. I'm with John...the Petite Noe!

14. ^^ awww, me too! petite sounds like it would suit you perfectly. good luck deciding. my best wishes!

15. Azur Noe, I saw one the other day, I absoutely LOVE it