Need help deciding on color for Hunter Wellies

1. Hi everyone!

I have decided to purchase a pair of Hunter wellies. Since I already have a pair of black wellies from Ferragamo, I am trying to decide between these three colors: red, aubergine, or chocolate brown.

Here's a link to Zappos where I'd like to order from, and where you can view the colors:

I wear a lot of black and grey in the colder months, but navy and neutral in the warmer months. I'm leaning towards aubergine, but I'm not quite sure how versatile the color is.

Thanks for your input!
  2. love them!! good luck colourwise, they are ALL to cute haha :tup:
  3. I have the black myself but as you already have black in another make I'd go for the brown
  4. I have black but I actually regret not getting the aubergine..its a beautiful color IRL. And I think it will go with more than the red or brown.
  5. I personally would get the red... but I'm a bold girl haha! :rolleyes: Can't go wrong with black or brown though, really!
  6. Oh, i LOVE the aubergine ones. They would go very nicely with blacks and greys. Especially if you wear a cute pair of grey knee-high socks under them.
    *Sigh* I wish i could get a pair, but sadly my legs are a tad bit too short and the tops would most likely rub against the backs of my knees :crybaby:
  7. I like those a lot. If I didn't already have enough rain boots I'd order them in pink.
  8. hmm I also like aubergine. I've been debating on getting a pair for awhile now.
  9. I actually ordered them in aubergine....and got them yesterday! Zappos is super speedy!

I'm actually wearing them today since it's really rainy out. They are very comfy and the soles are surprisingly flexible. I'm wearing a pair of thick socks inside for insulation. I'm glad that I got them in the aubergine.
  10. Ooo I wear these to the stables! - I have red and pink.

I will post pictures..