Need help deciding my first LV purchase

1. Hi Everyone,

I have been enjoying reading all of your posts.

I am going to order my first LV bag from eLuxury. It will probably be a Speedy. Not sure if I like the monogram or the Damier. Any suggestions? Also, I don't remember seeing a cell phone holder in these. Do you know of any other bags under $1000 that would have some storage in them?

I also like the Manhattan bags. So, I could very well change my mind and get one of those. I'm interested in hearing your opinions. I work as an Office Manager for a doctor's office.

Thanks for your help.

2. i have the Mono and Damier Speedy 25, and the Manhattan PM. unfortunately, none of these bags have the cell phone pocket :sad:

if you want the bag for work, the Manhattan GM may be a good choice :yes:. the Speedy is a bit too casual.

some bags that have the pocket are like the Monogram and Damier Sac Plat and Alma, the Mono Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal
  3. Thank you so much for your suggestions. I look forward to my first bag. I can't wait.
  4. If you're still trying to decide between which speedy...I would probably suggest the monogram one as a first bag. It is a timeless classic and a must for every collection!
    It ended up being my 2nd bag...and I love it!
  5. Also...there are these things called "pursekets" that you can buy to put in the speedy, which might give you a slot for your cell phone.
  6. Alma has a purse pocket and is a gorgeous bag.

The Damier is really growing on me!!

7. Also, there is a small pocket inside the speedy, doesn't hold much but could probably fit a cell
  8. ^^^I manage to fit my cell, lighter and cigs in that pocket
  9. Me too, but I always manage to loose the lighter, lol
  10. I've just posted a pic of my damier speedy. see if you like it and maybe it will help you decide!
  11. The Monogram Speedy is clearly LV but if you get Damier people may not know it is an LV.
  12. lighter is supposed to go in my jeans pocket. i lose it everytime too... :p
    i can manage my cell phone in inside pocket of my cerises 25 speedy
  13. I suggest a Batignolles Horizontal. But I just love shoulder bags better
  14. I say for your first LV get a monogram speedy.