Need help deciding...Miu Miu Bow Satchel?

1. Hello! I'm so indecisive...For a college student.
    I've narrowed down to Miu Miu Bow Satchel (Black) and Balenciaga City bag (black). I'm looking for something that I can wear casually and dress it up. For those of you who have Miu Miu...would you say it's a bag that'll last a long time VS Balenciaga?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Hi! I have both the Miu Miu Bow Satchel and a Balenciaga City (but neither in black).. I'm also a college student and though I use the Balenciaga more to class and random other casual events (I do use the Miu Miu to class too though and can be totally dressed down), I especially use the Miu Miu for occasions when casual doesn't work, particularly job interviews or other business-y attire events.

I LOVE Balenciaga, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I do feel like it's a bit too trendy (though some are calling it a classic) and crave something a bit more classic with simpler forms, like the Miu Miu (which is great because the bows do keep it from being stuffy).

Haha sorry if I confused you more but that's my 2 cents--good luck on your decision/purchase! Post pics as soon as you get one!
  3. you've got great taste!! both bags are beautiful!! this very moment tho, if i were to pick just one, i'd go with the miu miu....i like it better because of the longer shoulder strap, which can be worn messenger style if you're going casual. check out my wishlist below hehehe....
  4. I'm a bit older than you and I have a Miu Miu bow and two Balenciaga Firsts (smaller style than the city), neither are black, BUT, I think if you are going to get one, definitely go for the Miu Miu Bow Bag in black.

I think Balenciaga is nice, but a lot more casual. Also, Balenciaga will always have a black bag in seasons to come, so you could always get one later.

The Miu Miu is more unique and cuter. It's easier to dress up or down in my opinion. It will go with more outfits.

I have used my bow bag many many times but have only used by balenciagas a few. Good luck choosing though!