need help deciding for next week

1. i plan on buying my first chloe bag. i dont know much on the bags. i am looking for something that looks nice but wont break the bank.

sooo... which one do you guys recommend and why?

thanks ahead.:smile:

2. Hi 949! I think it depends on your budget & lifestyle. Do you prefer a shoulder bag, satchel or hobo? Chloe bags price range is between $1600-$2000. There are also Chloe bags in Canvas materials (its called LOGO handbag) which is I think about $580-640 depends on the size & of course the Silverado bags which I think is between $1300-1800.

If its going to be your first Chloe bag, I suggest you get a Paddington. There's so many Chloe bags to choose from & they are all nice. Here are my top 5 pick:

Paddington Zip Satchel $1765 (Neiman's)
    [​IMG]

Paddington Hobo $1585 (Neiman's)
    [​IMG]

Edith Dbl-Pocket Satchel $1765 (Neiman's)
    [​IMG]

Medium Paddington $1398 (Aloha Rag)
    [​IMG]

Small Paddintong $1210 (Aloha Rag)
    [​IMG]

I hope this may be of help to you in some way. Goodluck!

HYSTERIC

3. I'm su´gesting you to go for a medium paddington, it's a great size for everyday use and it's the classic shape! :biggrin:

4. hi 949,

That cute baby paddington in Gris/Vert posted by hysteric (last pic) has my vote!

Good luck deciding :smile:

5. Thank you guys for your advise. I went to Chloe Boutique today to check out some of the bag you guys mention. I start to really like the Paddington. I ask the SA if she have the Paddington in Ivory/Creme, she told that color was last season. Do you guys know how i can get my hand on that bag?? :confused1:

Thank you for your guy help... :yes::yes:

6. hi 949,

You can try to get a creme-colored Paddy via eBay...craie is one of the nicer cream colors. Alternatively you can have a look at Taupe...I think this color is still available at the stores. Taupe is a pretty neutral beige that is quite easy to match but it's not as light-colored as blanc/craie.

Hope that helps :smile:

7. Also, the darker creme is available in stores now as well. I think
    someone described it as a very light cup of coffee, very creamy
    but with light tan undertones.

8. medium paddy in a cream. This will work for everyday.. If you would like something darker as the cream can get dirty easier, then I would go for muscade : )