Need help, Coach girls!

1. Can anyone tell me the names of these bags? The brown signature has 2 pockets on the front, under the flap. The brown and white is pony hair. Thanks!!!

DSC01279.JPG DSC01282.JPG DSC01280.JPG DSC01283.JPG
  2. I think the 3rd on is a mini sig soho hobo but i am not too sure.

3. that first one is cute! :tup:

4. The brown one is a braided strap hobo , it from fall of 06 , it was $198 , I have it in a pink color

5. Ooooh, I bought that first one at the outlet once, but I ended up returning it. No special reason, I just didn't know how often I'd use it because I have so many bags and that one is casual. Wish I would have kept it :o(

6. I saw the third one at outlet too.. mini sig soho hobo? haha i am guessing here:shrugs:

7. Ok here goes

First one: Large Soho Braided Strap hobo

Second one: Soho mini signature double pocket flap style #1463 $298

Third one: must be an outlet exclusive bag...pretty sure I saw it there. Maybe Soho mini signature buckled hobo

Fourth one: zebra duffle

8. Thanks girls! I'm trying to find info about them so I can accurately describe on eBay. But it's really hard to find what you're looking for when you're googling "brown Coach signature". :roflmfao: I spent probably $10,000 on Coach in the past 2 years, and it's time to downsize a little!

9. Forgot to add style number for pic #1 10576

10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the leather on the first one!! I had the tobacco french purse last year b/c I loved the leather. Unfortunately, my stuff didn't fit in there right & it drove me nuts so I sold it, but I still have a soft spot for that beautiful tobacco leather!:heart:

11. I have the last one. It's a Legacy Zebra Soft Duffle. You need to keep it - it is so unique and makes a great going out bag!

12. ^^^ Funny you said that... I love the zebra too. I think I will hold on to that one. Also, it was a pretty expensive purchase as Coach goes.