need help choosing color of outdoor hobo!!!

1. I am a recent transfer from the LV forum, and has just purchased my first chanel..

i wanna take advantage of the sale and get the outdoor hobo.. really need a shoulder bag... and been falling in love with the ones everyone have!!!

since i have a few LVs... i already have BROWN bags.. and was thinking of getting the hobo in BLACK.. but i just bought a black flap..ahh.. if i get the brown.. i will most likely get the darker brown.. please help!!!!

2. I highly recommend Navy! Here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This bag does come in 2 sizes. This one is the larger size:
    [​IMG]

3. ITS YOU~!!! lolx.. hey maxter~ love the navy.. but i don't think they have one on sale....

4. Since you already have a lot of brown LV's, I'd say go w/ black.

5. The black is not a pitch black; it is more of a washed black, like a greyish black.

I love the dark brown - have it in the tote version!

6. Ditto on the dark brown--it is a great color.

7. So glad you like yours. Isn't it a great "mommy" bag. You can fit a TON in there!

8. What about something in grey?

9. I haven't seen grey.

I'm download pics of what fits inside a hobo. Stay tuned.

10. I vote for dark brown:tup:

11. Dark brown or black!

12. Did you consider it in the cognac? I have just ordered one from Chanelboy in that color. I am not crazy about the brown, but I have not seen it IRL, in the pics it looked a little too distressed. If you don't like the cognac at all I would go with black for sure...at least you can transition it in the spring...whereas the brown looks very wintry to me!