Need help buying a girlfriend jewelry!!

1. It's her birthday and I'm having trouble deciding from the Tiffany's silver collection..

I hear these stacking rings (green) are popular.. but i'm afraid she'll be disappointed with how small it is. Does anyone know how they compare to a normal size band?

I think the other one is interesting as well.. any advice? Any suggestions? Would you be disappointed if someone got you either one of these? THANKS SO MUCH!
    1.jpg 2.jpg
  2. I think that green ring is stunning! I'd wear it in a heartbeat. But it depends on your girlfriend's style. Is she simple and more classic or does she wear bigger and bolder things?
  3. my bf got me an atlas ring and it had a great meaning behind it "because i give you my world" or soemthing like that lol, but i love the ring, a ring is a great idea.
  4. I'd be pleased with either one of those, you can't go wrong with Tiffanys!
  5. they r both nice but i think the stacking ring is more classic and sophisticated- plus u can add more l8r!
  6. I really like the first one, but then I adore hearts. There are matching pendant, earrings, and bracelet to this Picasso heart design too. (for the future.........):graucho:
  7. I like the green one a lot. But then, I don't like wider rings on my fingers and prefer smaller bands.
  8. I like the first one because I :heart: hearts!
  9. some good advice already given here. get her style down first and then decide between the two. i agree the second one is more classic than the first one. and the first one is much bolder. good luck! you will do well! women and tiffany get along great!
  10. i like hearts on rings, so i'd go for the first one. but you should see if she prefers a chunkier/bigger ring or a small thin one =)
  11. I have the heart ring and love it. It is very comfortable on the finger as well. If your gf likes hearts, she's going to like this ring.