Need Help Buying A Chanel Bag!

1. Hello.

its my girl friends birthday in april an i decied im goin to try get her a chanel bag, i decided to get her the bag on the picture attached. i was just wondering how much this bag is and were would i be best getting it from?

2. thats a pretty flap, I dont know the cost. Im sure others will chime in and help.
  3. That's the timeless classic flap in violet caviar. It's the medium size. You'll need to call around. This bag will be extremely difficult to find now.
  4. Call the Chanel customer service number, and see if they can track one down for you. The price is probably somewhere between 1600 and 1900 (different locations have had different time tables for price increases I think).
  5. whats the customer service number?
  6. should have the #
  7. 800-550-0005 Chanel customer service

If Chanel boutiques are sold out, try the department stores that carry Chanels, including: Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales.:yes:
  8. I wouldn't just go by what the Chanel 800 number says. I asked about the graffitti ballerinas and they incorrectly told me the boutiques didn't carry them. I called the boutique at the Bellagio (Las Vegas) and they shipped them.