Need help, but that's besides the point!! LOL!!

1. So my sweet fiance and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary very soon and he wants to LV me up :nuts:!! I told him I didn't want another bag or wallet, I have enough of those right now. But I am in love, LOVE, LOVE with the [​IMG]LV monogram inclusion bracelet!! So I was on Elux seeing what I would want and I noticed there is a GM and a PM. But Elux doesn't have the size in inches :tdown:. So do any of you fabulous peoples know the size of either one in inches? Thank you so much in advance!!!

2. When you say inches, do you mean the diameter or the inside circumference? The PM actually comes in two sizes, small and medium. The medium is 2.5 inches in diameter and the small is 2.25. I have the GM, so I measured it for you. It's 2.5 inches in diameter and the inside circumference measures about 7.75 inches. If you have really tiny wrists and hands, the GM might not stay on your wrist. I am not tiny at all, but it feels like it could fly off my hand if I shook hard enough. If you can, I would recommend trying on both sizes of the PM and seeing which fits better.

3. If you have really small hands, wrists and arms like myself you might want to go with the smaller of the PM inclusion, I hope this was helpful.

4. Ok, great thanks sooo much!! I really want the ring but I can not find it anywhere. I wear bracelets more, though anyways!! Maybe I'll just go to the LV boutique and try them on. But at least now I have an idea!! Now what color....Hmmmmm