Need help ASAP (within the next hour)!

1. Hi everyone!

I've managed to locate a Miu Miu bow satchel in grey...however, there is an issue with it that I really need your help.

There are two small marks on the bag, according to the SA. There is a mark about 1/2 inch on the bottom right side of the bag near the seam, and another small mark near one of the rings. I have not seen pictures of the bag, and unfortunately, they do not have a camera in the store to forward pictures of the mark.

If I buy this bag, they can give me a 10% discount, BUT it would be a FINAL SALE.

Should I go for it? Or, just let it go and buy the bag in chocolate?

Thank you for your advice in advance!

2. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything sight unseen unless I have the option to at least exchange it. JMO.

3. I agree w/ miu2. I wouldn't buy sight unseen on top of final sale. Too risky IMO. I'd just hold out for the chocolate....seems more low maintenance anyway since it's darker.

4. I agree too...you may save 10% but if you end up unhappy with it, that will be 90% of the cost you could have put towards something you will truly love. Good luck! :flowers:

5. Thanks for the fast responses!

I think I may have gotten too caught up with all the threads and pictures of the smoke grey satchel. I've read many people talking about this tPF syndrome (hehe), and it hasn't hit me until today.

I spoke with my FI about it, and think that the chocolate is best. It's a darker color and pretty versatile - and like some of you suggested, it probably won't show stains as easily.

I ended up calling Barneys (who did a search), both Miu Miu stores in NYC, Saks, and Nordstrom...so it's definitely sold out at this point.

If anyone isn't bothered by the conditions from the store that I found the satchel in, please PM me and I will forward the information. It would be 10% off, no tax...unless you live in that state of course.

Thanks again for responding to my craziness.

6. np and good luck w/ the choco satchel! You can't go wrong w/ that shade either! :tup: I saw some pics of it in other threads and would :heart: to have one!

7. Suli I'm gald you didn't get it...You just never know w/ a final sale..Like the pf'r posted above....it would be a 90% loss is you hated it...best to hold out..I know it's hard..but that's what keeps us addicts MOVING!!!!!!!!!! Good luck in your search....waiting is awful, isn't it?!?!?

8. I would get the chocolate one.

9. Wow, I almost turned green with jealousy there! But I agree with the others, especially since 10% is a measly discount for a final sale. I didn't succeed in finding a grey. However, my 2nd choice in the nude pink is on the way! So go, get that chocolate! :yes::yahoo: