NEED help about PRADA Official

1. I'm from Thailand and I got problem with someone who work in Prada New York so i wanna send e-mail to everyone who work in Prada around the world know about him, coz it's big problem so I need your help that how to send e-mail to everyone who work in Prada? What's Prada's official e-mail? :evil:

2. good luck, their website is no help at all, i'd complain to the manager of the store that the guy works at.

3. I think you'd be better served complaining to the store manager. If you blanket the entire company with an e-mail, chances are your complaint would not be taken seriously.

4. Thank you for your advised:p , May be i'll send complaint letter to Manager

5. ^ please do. terrible customer service should never be tolerated.

6. I'm sad to say that I'm not surprised. I swear that Prada seems to go out of it's way to find the nastiest people for their sales help. Almost every Prada store that I have been to (and I've been to quite a few both in Italy, France, the UK and here in the US), the sales help seems universally nasty. I don't know whether it's because they think that their goods are universally "better" or what the deal is, but unless you walk in with fancy goods on or dripping with jewels, the sales help just doesn't seem to want to be bothered.

I have had to interrupt their "innocuous" conversations on multiple occasions to ask for assistance. And when they finally get around to it, you get this nasty look back ... like "excuse me, but I was talking to my friend her about my weekend activities ...". Needless to say, that's probably why I don't shop at Prada much anymore. If I absolutely want Prada goods, I buy them at other shops!

I would recommend that you not only get the Store Manager's name, but also get the Regional Manager's name. If you complain to just the Store Manager, it wouldn't surprise me if that individual just puts the complaint into the 'ole circular file (e.g., wastebasket). Whereas, if you complain to the Regional Manager, they will have a harder time doing so, and will probably be more inclined to find out what happened. Just a thought ...