Need Gucci for trip -- help!

1. Hey all,

I'm going to my sis' commencement and I'm looking for a nice new Gucci bag for the trip. I definitely want a big one where I can put a lot of everything in. I usually carry medium-type of bags (or jumbos if you are looking at Chanel). So I want to know what you think! :smile: Help me decide!! :biggrin:

If you have any other options, let me know! I'm looking for Gucci, but Chanel or MJ is good too.

Option 1:
    [​IMG]

Option 2:
    [​IMG]

Option 3:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. the first one is my fav!

3. Guccissima leather is the best--go for #1!

4. i like the guccissima leather too... but like the design of bag 2... i saw someone who had the strawlike/canvas version with brown leather, it was amazing!

5. i like option 2 - i love that shape!

6. My vote would be Option #1 -- I personally handled one at the Guicci store the other day. As you know, there are also rivets on the ridge of the purse, so it makes quite a "statement" from the front as well as the side. ;)

Option #2 -- I would worry that the small opening of the bag would limit how much can you stuff in.

Option #3 -- This is more of a "traditional" bag, and probably my least favorite of all three of them.

7. I like #1 or #2.

8. 2
    It looks more serious than number 1.
    Number 3 does not fit to a commencement

9. If you like large bags then #3 is a winner. I actually ordered that bag but decided it was too big on me. It is a beautiful bag.

10. I just went on vacation and took my medium boston bag....I carried so much stuff it was UNREAL!!! I love that damn bag.

11. I would get the first one b/c that bag is pretty deep inside. Plus the guccissma line is so beautiful. Good luck!

12. I love the first one! It is TDF! Just gorgeous! And I love their hobos- they hold just enough and are very comfortable!

13. Thanks everyone!

I guess I should have been a bit more explicit. I need a large bag for the trip in the plane (not quite the commencement; I dont want to use my chanel during the flight because I dont want it to get ruined), so I was looking for a big bag where I can throw everything in :smile:

But I really appreciate the comments, maybe I'll just bring the Gucci that I will buy to the commencement! :biggrin:

Right now I'm torn between 1 and 2

But because of the comments on the leather, I may go with 1!

Thanks!! :biggrin:

ps-- yay new gucci forum!!

14. I really like the second one as well!

15. I like the shape of bag 2 and the hardware and stripes of bag 3. Don't get me wrong, I love guccissima, but I think it looks much richer in chocolate.