Need French Blue...

1. Is there any french blue out there anywhere? Would prefer gh but would take almost anything. Please let me know if any have been spotted in the stores. thanks!

2. There's a FB Part Time w/GH at Neiman's Tysons Corners, last I heard...

3. thanks fiatflux! anyone seen any works or cities?

4. Yes, it's still there (at least I think so) will double check and verify...

HOWEVER...that particular French Blue PT GH...there are scratches underneath the strap and there's a knick on the strap as well...but they are very minor...but I just thought I'd give you a heads up incase you decide to purchase it from Neimans Tysons Galleria.

5. thanks incoral blue! yea, I'm weary buying balenciaga from Neimans as you never know if you are gonna get a used bag or not, but as a last resort......

6. There is a french blue matelese at Barney's NY.

7. NM Houston has a FB Day.

8. thanks guys! keep em' coming :smile:

9. If you don't mind buying at eBay, there's a french blue city up for sale. Seller wants $1395. ;)

10. Dude.. I'd love to find a french blue day! :smile:

11. BalNY had a FB twiggy available on Saturday :smile:

12. stars go for the one at nm houston, I'm not a day person...

13. the more I think about it, the more I am lusting after some gh, I didn't like it all this time, but I think the french blue just pops even more with it.

14. When I called... that SA was CLUELESS. I didn't want to run the risk of her sending me the WRONG one. lol. Argh....

Does anyone know where I can find a color code or name on the tag? That way I can make sure she has the right one. lol

15. French Blue Day at Nordstroms Sacramento. Ask for Barbara