Need Fendy advice and info Im also NEW

1. Sorry about the Fendy, Fendi:smile: Hello every one I usualy am an LV lover but last weekend my friend came over and showed me her new bag it was gorgeouse I think its called a Fendi Hobo spy zucca something it was I cant stop thinking about it I want one! Do any of you know how long it has been around? are they hard to find? How much dinero? Thanks :sweatdrop:

2. theeeees?---> [​IMG]

zucca 'Spy' medium hobo

• Color: Tobacco / Brown
    • • Zucca patterned canvas with woven leather piping down sides
    • • Front small flap pocket with logo buckle, magnetic snap closure and leather trim
    • • Curved top zip closure with large leather pull
    • • 17'' woven leather knotted strap with 6'' drop
    • • Woven lining with patch pocket
    • • Measures 14½'' widest x 8½'' tall at center x 2½'' deep
    • • Weighs 1 lb.
    • • Fendi style # 8BR545
    • • Canvas / Leather; Italy;
    [​IMG]

3. Uh oh..they're all over the place when I'm not looking but now I can't seem to find any. They used to have it on bluefly. Here's a A similar one for now: [​IMG]
    Fendi
    brown satin leather 'Spy' hobo
    retail value: $1,050.00
    bluefly: $840.00

4. :blush:I have too much time...I should get some sleep:sleepy: Will continue tpf-ing tomorrow..

5. Thanks so much for the info that is the one I think my friend found it in Vegas. Do you know how much it runs for? And is it a new fall collection? If I were to see one on eBay what should I look for as proof its authentic in this specific bag? Please any one can answer my question :tup:

6. I'm not sure about the year but it might be in Litigatrix's list of spys: http://fendi-spy-list.livejournal.com/ My guess would be last years?? The price would probably be around 1000$ probably a little less. On eBay it would definately be less, if you find one please post the link to the auction on the *authenticate this* thread so someone can tell you if its real or not.