Need fast feedback on this apple green twiggy

1. not enough photos to tell for sure. the price for a new bag is quite low so I would say fake.

2. ^^ can't tell by that one pic - can you request more??

You should post this in the Authenticate thread for more PFers to see! HTH

3. I just tried to call this seller and she said it was already sold???....
    I'm comparing the bag in the pic to my apple twig and I really can't tell...
    ??
    It looks good, but why only one pic?..and zero feedback seller..
    I'd be too scared..
    :wtf:

4. it looks good, but def. need more pics.

and if she said it's already sold but it's still on eBay, maybe she's scared to be asked more questions and photos, so i say, stay away.

5. wrong thread

6. Somebody else must have thought it was authentic because she got a higher offer and is selling it to the other buyer. Guess I should have taken my great deal and ran!

7. i would stay away from this seller, their auctions look shady and that picture looks awfully familiar(wonder if i'd seen it before from a different listing--not everyday an apple green twiggy shows up on eBay)...check out her other listings....weird, i personally would stay away!

8. I wondered if it was a stolen photo ???

9. that's exactly what i was wondering about too

10. I don't know, but it is gone now. The auction has been ended, think she sold it direct, not on eBay.

11. i would never do that unless i know the person well, there's almost no way to get your money back and the buyer / seller protected without some sort of oversight.