Need Face Wash... Please Help!

I am starting to run out of my current face wash and I am thinking of switching to one that will do more for my skin. It is pretty oily and I need one that will be gentle but really clean and help with blackheads. I have heard that Philosophy is good but I have no idea... please help!!!

I swear by this stuff. I use the cleanser and the 10% serum. I used to use the whole
line, but I switched back to my Yon-Ka moisturizers and eye creams.

If you do a skin care board search on Makeupalley.com for nucelle and/or mandelic acid, you will find tons of great reviews.

It's priced great, but most of all, it works! :tup:

another vote for philosophy purity. It's not foamy, so don't freak out when you use it. It's more of an emulsion that melts away makeup and oil. I absolutely love it and have used it for years.

St. Ives makes a gentle face scrub that obliterates blackheads. It's cheap and works better than scrubs that are priced at ten times more. I combine that with Neutrogena Deep Clean and get good results for under $10.

I always go back to Cetaphil. I have frequent breakouts and have been trying different products. The Juice Beauty cleanser is nice and gentle as well then I had a massive breakout so thought I should try something else. May have been due to the time of the month but who knows. I tried the DDF Acne Tackle Box. My skin was not happy at all. Red, dry and oily, itchy and all of that. I went back to Cetaphil and my skin calmed down. It really is a great cleanser.

My fave cleanser is angels on bare skin from Lush. It's good for all skin types, gently exfoliates and is awesome for blackheads, gentle enough to use daily and made of completely natural ingredients :heart: