Need eyeliner help

1. Hi, I usually buy the Shiseido the Make-Up liquid eyeliner in caviar and they recently discontinued it. Now I am in need of a new liquid eyeliner. I like the kind that doesn't smudge or run and has to be taken off with makeup remover. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

2. i use MAC fluidlines as a liner, it has a gel like consistency and i feel like i have more control over it and it lasts longer. It has stayed on even through one of my swim practices with minimal smudging. i suggest you pass by a counter to test it out! Hope i helped!

3. Chanel.

4. Trish McEnvoy or Lancome for liquid.

Bobbi Brown for gel.

5. In November I had my eyeline tatooed on!! Just on the top and at the lash line so that I can have a totally natural look or add to it to go a little dramatic. This is by far the best thing I have done for my appearance. The best part...It stays on all day...I always lost my eyeline mid-day. I Love it!!!

6. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner doesn't budge on me! MAC Fluidlines are great too and they're slightly cheaper. They're super easy to apply but you do need to use a brush.

7. Benefit BadGal liquid eyeliner is really good!

8. I love the MAC Fluidlines! They last all day.

9. Bobbi Brown Gel is the best =)

10. Bobbi brown gel.

11. Another vote for Bobbi Brown gel!

12. Bobbi Brown gel OR Smashbox...it sets in 60 seconds and stays all day.

13. Yet another vote for the Bobbi Brown gel, got it the other day. This is the only eyeliner I've ever tried that doesn't give me racoon eyes w/o putting powder underneath. And I've tried Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique, Trish McEvoy, Chanel, Mac, etc. So far I love this one!

14. OMG MAC FLUIDLINE is the BEST! Its a gel that goes on like a liquid (needs to be applied with a brush though...its easy) once it dries it lasts forever...but comes off easily with your regular facial cleanser. its ggreat and come sin soooo many colors! everyone loves it!

15. Thank you ladies for all of your help :smile: