Need Expert Help!

1. Hello All:

I'm new to this fab forum, and I could use your expert advice! I'm desperately :crybaby: searching for a handbag, and unfortunately I don't know the name or designer of the bag. All I can do is describe it. Hopefully someone will recognize what bag I am referring to by the description.

This is an evening handbag that was popular with celebrities several years ago. It was sma

Sarah
    ll and at the top it had flowers at the top. The one that I remember seeing wasw black satin at the bottom, and the top had red roses. It had a handle, and it basically looked like you are carrying a bag of flowers.

I desperately want this bag, so I would appreciate any help that can be offered.

Thank You in advance for any responses!

Cera

2. :blink:

3. Sounds like a Lulu Guinness bucket bag to me.

4. I second that! Lulu Guinness.

5. Yep, I'm sure Lulu, too, and you can probably find it on eBay. It was in a lot of outlet stores a couple years ago as well.

6. I think there was a Valentino like that description too

7. OMG Thank you so much everyone. It was the Lulu Guinness Picnic Rose Basket Bag! I have to have that bag! I realize that my first post was completely edited wrong. :wtf: So I apologize for sounding like such an idiot. I truly appreciate all your help.

Cera

8. Yes definitley the Lulu Guiness rose bag - these bags are issued as part of her collectable range and cost around £ 500 here in the UK. She does a new one every season tho' they aren't always roses - she did a bunch of velvet violets a few seasons back. It may be on her website but she tends not to list the collectables on the site much - I believe they sell in Nieman Marcus in the states ?? She has two shops of her own here in london, one in Chelsea and one in the Royal Exchange in the city if you ever make it to the UK!