Need expert help with purchase decision

1. This will be my first Louis Vuitton, and I cannt decide between two. I only have $800 to spend, and have it narrowed down to the Mini Lin Speedy 30 in Dune, and the Vernis Reade PM in Perle (both from eluxury). I guess my main concern is which will be better as far as keeping dirt off, since they are both light color. I know patent is usually very good about not getting marks on it, and the min lin is canvas, but I just LOVE it and really want a speedy. I just can't decide, can someone give me their opinions on these two bags??? Thanks so much!!

2. I think you should get the Dune Mini Lin Speedy 30. You can't go wrong with a classic shape. ;)

3. my vote goes to the speedy. In the end, I think it will hold up better than the vernis.

4. Speedy, it will last longer than the Reade because perle is prone to turning yellow with time...:sad:

5. speedy.

6. Speedy

7. Mini lin speedy in dune. Gorgeous bag!

8. Speedy for sure, if you check some posts on here you will see that the lighter color Vernis discolors after time and is prone to picking up other colors that rub against it, i.e your clothes, etc.

9. Thank you so much all of you. I did not know that about the Vernis. I also like the Vernis in the pink color, but I think I will go with the Speedy

10. Go for the mini lin speedy. How about adding a perle cles ?- they are $200 so you will be over your limit a bit but they are very useful and cute too.

11. Dune Mini Lin Speedy 30 or sure, the Vernis could be prone to yellowing over time and that can be quite unsightly. Plus the Mini Lin Speedy is so cute, it is a perfect bag!

12. If it's not too late, I also vote for the Speedy!

13. I would go for the Mini Lin dune.

14. mini lin speedy :smile:

15. vernis discolors. go for the speedy!