Need ebay advice

1. Well, as you may have read I have been toying with the idea of selling my MM Cruise tote, but I don't sell on eBay (only buy), am not a great photographer, and just couldn't seem to get motivated to do it.

So I got up this morning, determined to take some pictures and get it done. When I searched yesterday, there was only 1 authentic cruise up, from the huang family, yellow with a BIN price of 1499. eBay: LOUIS VUITTON GLOBE SHOPPER CABAS YELLOW CRUISE LIMIT (item 170019423941 end time Aug-25-06 16:01:13 PDT)

Now, there is this one, bleu (same as mine) with a BIN of 1100.
    eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON Globe Shopper Cabas MM Cruise Blue (item 160020575534 end time Aug-25-06 04:59:19 PDT)

Hmm, the bag was 1280 + tax (1385.60).

Is the 1100 a good deal, or about right? What do you think I should list mine at? (after the other one is gone, of

2. wow is the condition? it looks new, so i would make the price close to retail....
  3. I would list it a couple of hundred dollars over retail (it is discontinued bag after all) and then include BEST OFFER option in your auction.
  4. ^ it's discontinued? okay, i didn't know that, then i agree with LV addict about listing it over retail...
  5. Thanks.

RoseMary, it is like new...I think I used it maybe 2 or 3 times.

LV Addict, see how green I am, I don't even know what best offer is...obviuosly, I get the gist but am off to look uo the details.

I really appreciate the advice, that 1100 BIN through me for a loop.
  6. ^ you can try to list it over retail and in the case nobody bids then i'd reduce the price a bit...
  7. eBay is's all about demand. If someone is willing to pay over retail then eBay is your best option as I am sure this is the first place the buyer will look.
    I think you've gotten good advice, list it at the price you'd like to get and add the offer option....