Need Anthropologie label help

1. I really need some investigative help. There are a pair of shoes (grrr sold out or course) on Anthropologie's web site and I have got to buy them! I called and they were not able to find out the manufacturer. Can anybody help me find these shoes before I die?!

I have started my own "brand" list for this store, so I can find the same items when Anthropologie runs out of stock which is often. Id love to share you think it would be useful?
  2. I have called all over the country looking for specific clothing pieces that they carry.

I don't know which store you called, but they should be able to tell you something about them. Just give them the product number when you call. Or just go straight to CS and ask them. 800-309-2500 8 a.m. - Midnight Eastern Time- you still have half an hour to call!

All I can seem to find out about the shoes is that they are imported. I'll keep looking.
  3. The only other thing I have found out is that these shoes are from fall 2006. I think your best bet may be to wait for them to pop up on eBay.
  4. I worked at Anthropologie for about 2 years a few years ago, and I don't really know what to tell you about the shoes. Anthropologie doesn't have their own shoe brand, so it's definitely from somewhere. Have you tried calling the corporate office, versus customer service? Maybe you can get in touch with the buyer. A good place to start is to call a local store and ask if you can get the number to the district manager who might be able to assist you.

good luck!