Need another bag suggestion: picnic baskets

1. Well, I'm looking into having a straw/wicker handbag for this summer.

I'm thinking picnic hampers... Have you seen anything that could fit that bill? I saw some great Kate Spades, but I suppose those are no longer available.

2. if you're looking for a picnic-hamper type style i think this one is kinda cute

[​IMG]

for $325

3. There were a couple great Chanel ones on eBay with a little gold heart lock. Those were adorable. I also particularly like Kate Spade and Coach's straw picnic basket type totes... maybe they'll come out with some more later this summer.

4. Awwww thats cute!!!

5. Didn't Kate Spade come out with some new straw bags this year?

6. Here are some:

pKS1-2264381t130.jpg pKS1-2434148t130.jpg
  7. I think I like the first straw bags that Kate Spade made a bit better, though (?). Perhaps on eBay?

8. How about these?

Bag 2 (magid) is off smartbargains.com, the rest are from ebags.com (TLC and Straw Studios)

9. Those look great, passerby.

Also, didn't Burberry do some straw this season? Not sure.

10. Melisande, you're correct about Burberry (I checked with Ms Google :biggrin: )

Smartbargains has a few magid bags on offer now:

Magid Natural Wrinkled Straw Shoulder Bag - $34-99

11. They're so totally adorable!! Shame they cost about 700 :/ I'm not prepared to shell out that kind of money for a straw bag (considering I'm lusting over baby Paddies atm).

12. Dior has some straw this season, but not really in those styles.

13. Cute!

14. I saw the Chanel straw bags, with heart shaped lock, on ebay yesterday. They are absolutely, completely darling!

15. I was out today and I found a bright red picnic basket. Now if only I could find a bag to go with it :biggrin: