Need all of your expert help PLEASE!

1. Hi,

My name is Dan and I recently watched the movie Failure to Launch with Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker. At the end of the movie Matt and Sarah are talking in a room they are locked in, and he is tied up. She is caring a light blue handbag, leather, has belt like buckles around the top on each end and silver rings where the straps meet the purse...er bag.

The reason I am here is because the only comment my girlfriend made during the whole movie was.."that's a really nice bag."

It is her birthday in two weeks and I think it would be a great surprise if I could get this for her. After downloading the movie, and watching it over and over in slow motion, I can't find a brand name, or anything on it. This is why I need the help of experts like you to let me know what kind of purse this is. After searching on this site the closest I could even begin to think it was, was a Tod's, but I have no idea, no picture looks like it.

Please help me, I don't have a lot of time, and would really appreciate any help, anyone could give me.

Sorry for making this so long.

Thank you for your time

Dan

2. What a fantastic boyfriend you are! The bag is by Salvatore Ferragamo. You could either contact the boutique or major department stores such as Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Here are a few pictures also that some girls on the site posted a while back. I think someone also mentioned that the bag is around $1100. I hope this helps!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I have looked into that bag as well. I have not seen that color online but Neiman Marcus has an ostrich one and a pewter one online so maybe they have more colors at the store. If they don't have it, I would try and call a Ferragamo boutique.

You are the second guy today looking to surprise his girlfriend with a handbag. That is great. I hope you manage to find it!

4. Dan, Bloomingdale's has this Ferragamo bag in various colors.

5. I think the style name is "Gancio"--I have yet to see the bag in that turquoise blue color. Your best bet is to call a Ferragamo boutique since they're familiar with their merchandise and can search for the bag.

Neiman Marcus also carries Ferragamo, but I have yet to see the bag in that color....

Here's a link to their store locator:

http://www.salvatoreferragamo.it/web/inguomonegozi.html

Good luck!

6. Wow, thanks so much, I knew I came to the right place.

Hopefully I can find it now!

Thanks again

Dan

7. Good luck!

8. i wish i had a boyfriend like you!!mine puts all his money in cars and never gifts me expensive bags i relly loooove(def. too many!!!!)

9. Young man, that Ferragamo bag is absolutely gorgeous (alas, I can only admire it online) so your girlfriend is one lucky person!

10. Good luck Dan! When you find it, I am sure she will love it!

11. Good luck on finding the bag!

12. Good luck Dan in your search! I'm sure she will be pleasantly surprised and pleased!

13. Wow! You are such a wonderful, sweet, and thoughtful boyfriend to listen and pick up on what she says...

Good luck with the bag! She is lucky to have you!

14. If you are still checking, I just went to NM near me and they had the bag in white and the pewter that is online. I didn't see any other colors. I had the Chanel guy helping me and he mentioned that the bag was "very user-friendly."