Need advices! Cherry Blossom Papillon OR Cerises Speedy ?

I would go with the Cerises, just because the Papillon can be so hard to carry under your arm. The looks are different, though - the cherry blossoms are definitely more girly girl

the Cherry Blossom in the red/cream color combination is the rarest. i have the Papillon in that combination and the Cerises Speedy, but i think you should get the Papillon first. it's easier to find a Cerises Speedy at any given time :yes:

Thanks girls for all the advices!

yeah, I know that the Cherry Blossom in the red/cream color combination is the rarest, I've been browsing all the nice photos you girls posted for references. :idea: The red/cream version is very hard to comeby.

I think the brown/pink combination suits me better, and the pink cherry blossom stands out more. :> Plus, I am not a pinky girly girl type.

On the other side, those ceirses are so darn cute!!! Though speedy is a day-to-day kind of tote bag, due to it's rarity, I don't think I will use it everyday if I have a cerises speedy.

I am waiting for reply from the seller. Will ask opinions on the authenticity when I get more photos! :smile: