need advice!

1. Okay I was sooo excited and counting the days until the new spring line hit stores.

I bought the SMALL Soho Blue Hobo Coach - New COACH SOHO SIGNATURE SMALL HOBO and the matching wristlet. When I tried the one at the store I loved it, but the one they gave me from the back is so stiff. I know as you use them they break in. How do they get thim so broken in?? Now I am a little discouraged and regretting the purchase.

What I want a purse in each of these colors black, blue, lilac and brown. For some reason I am drawn to soho hobo's!!! And I do like the legacy shoulder bag.

My question is do I keep my purchase, exchange for the large, or get something different all together?? I like these.....

Coach - New COACH SOHO SIGNATURE LARGE HOBO

Coach - New COACH SOHO SIGNATURE LARGE HOBO

Coach - New COACH SOHO LEATHER SMALL HOBO

Coach - New COACH SOHO LEATHER LARGE HOBO
    Coach - LEGACY LEATHER SHOULDER BAG

Coach - LEGACY LEATHER SHOULDER BAG

Thanks!!!

2. Get the Legacy Shoulder Bag. The whole 65th Anniversary collection
    is terrific. Get something in Leather not in signature. This leather gets
    better as you wear it.:yes:

3. i agree, lget the leather legacy shoulder bag! i have 2 legacy coach bags both in leather. they are my fave bags right up there next to my balenciagas.

4. I managed to find a whiskey shoulder bag this weekend, and I am in heaven. Love it! I have another signature bag, but the leather feels so soft and luxurious.

5. If you dont want the legacy line, do get some leather hobos. Diversify your collection. I think getting different sizes in different colors is ultimately the way to go. The signature is so durable so getting those is def. a safe choice for everyday use.

6. tikilove81

did you decide what to do with the hobo yet?

it does take time getting it to take "shape" usually just natural wear will give it a more hobo shape...depending on what you carry and the wieght of it...shapes the bag.

i really like the hobo bag in leather as an alternative, it's the same price, but leather lasts longer IMO. if the small one fits everything i'd stick with it.

if not, try the larger size.

if you want something in between, there may be a chance that the SA can order one for you. example. the large hobo is 10601...the smaller one is 10599. i believe the medium size should be 10600...but i may be wrong, have the SA check if they do come in medium because usually those go to the dept store, international, and only for order (depends on style)

g'luck with your choices! for me..bigger is always better so i'd get te larger hobo in leather..either black or lilac :smile:

7. I have the COACH SOHO SIGNATURE LARGE HOBO 10601 in black and I have the Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey. I love both of them. The Shoulder in whiskey is smaller, but I love the leather on the leather shoulder. I think they're both great investments if you're trying to build your collection. :yes: