Need advice...

1. Okay I am trying to figure out which one of my Balenciaga's to keep. Calcaire city or Rouge theater city? I asked this question awhile ago but couldn't decide so I waited to figure out what I wanted to do. So any thoughts?

2. The Calcaire is beautiful (so delicate and feminine!) but if you wear it a lot over time, it may fade to yellow. I think that all of Balenciaga's red shades are instant classics and are eternally chic!

3. Haute to Trot - hey ya!!! Ummm, I'm a NEW fan to red - so I'd totally keep the rouge thearte for sure... :wlae: good luck on what you decide to do! :smile:

4. Keep the red it's so wonderful!

5. i would say keep the red :p

6. I like the 05 Rouge Theatre the best of all the red shades... I'd keep that one.

7. Red red red!!

8. OMG, 05 Rouge:drool:keep it, keep it. :yes:You know how long i have been looking for one? it is a gorgeous color and very hard to find. And Oh Donna, has been looking for a Calcaire City for ever.:nuts: Good luck with your decision but 05 Rouge is beautiful.:flowers:

9. I say keep the Calcaire. It's such a unique color.

10. OH MY GOSH!
    I WANT A CALCAIRE CITY SO BAD!
    REALLY, REALLY BAD!:crybaby:

11. i want the rouge theatre city!!! LOL.

12. i say Calcaire... it's beautiful!! (rouge too also...)

13. I SAY KEEP BOTH!! BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!

14. Keep both! They are such different colours.

15. I say keep the red because the calcaire will get dirty and possibly yellow. i love rouge theatre so i'm partial to that colour :p