need advice!!! :)

1. hey everyone!

I found a small magenta b-bag here in london for 390 GBP (about 702 dollars). I really really wanted this bag and it seems like such a bargain! no?

anyways, I love the magenta color..but I'm thinking that the new red or brown fall 06 call would be better. I'll be in Europe traveling for the rest of the summer and I'm wondering if you girls know if the bags in Italy are any cheaper in price?

Thank you sooo much in advance!!!:yes:

2. I can't answer your question about Italy but the magenta is very hard to get so if you found one to buy and love it definitely get it!:yes:

3. magenta is harder to find now. and for that price, it is a bargain! if money is not the issue, then maybe get the magenta and get the new color in a different style. good luck!

4. totally agree!!! :yes: magenta is SO yummy!

5. Magenta is hard to find now(esp new!). I don't think you'll get a better deal than you did on it. I would keep the Magenta and get a second bag from the new fall 06 collection. :graucho:

6. I would definitely get the magenta too. That color is not easy to comeby these days and for it to be on sale is too good to pass up.

7. I think 390 is a BARGAIN! They cost 660GBP usually and magenta is lovely so... get it get it get iiiit!! LOL:roflmfao:

8. woow, thats a bargain!!! i love magenta too~its definitely different from the new red from FW/06!!!

9. wow, i would totally go for the magenta if i had the chance!!!

10. youn, definitely get the magenta. that is a great deal!
    you won't be able to find a new magenta later on for that price.

11. Go for it!! I ADORE my magenta and could only wish I had gotten it brand spankin new! That's a fabulous deal you should definitely grab that asap!

12. For that price, I'd prolly get it regardless of colour, lol!

13. get it!!!!

14. bahhh just found it's actually burgundy. would you guys think the same about a burgundy one for 390 GBP? thanks so much girls!!!!!!!!!

15. hmmmmmmmmm, i just checked "ateliernaff" & i don't think "burgandy" ever existed, but i think they must mean "bordeaux" :yes: ...in which case, i'm totally in :heart: with that color (i've gotta bordeaux first) & vote that you should definitely get it :p

http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html