Need advice please! Pewter V Blue-Grey

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I'm deciding between buying a Pewter First now or a Blue-Grey Day when they come out. I've spent too much money lately so can only justify one. I don't have a casual evening bag (currently have a black city, black shopping, grenat city) so thought the pewter first might be a good choice.

TIA :flowers:

Cal, tough choice but i would choose the pewter first. i think the style and color make it a perfect casual evening bag. besides, you can always get the blue-grey color later on in the season. good luck and please let us know what you decide!

Pewter! And if you don't want it, let some of us know....I'm sure there is someone else around here who'd be willing to give it a good home.

LoriB said:
Pewter! And if you don't want it, let some of us know....I'm sure there is someone else around here who'd be willing to give it a good home.

that would be MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P

p.s. might even break my self-imposed b-bag ban for that one!!!

Get the pewter.
I had the pewter first and sold it. DON'T ASK ME WHY. I'm very upset about that. Bad move.
It is a great going out bag!!!! I think I have a photo of me wearing it at home, will look and post later for you.