Need Advice Oversized White Muse or Ivory Yris

1. I bought the oversized Muse in white....I am waiting for it to arrive from Saks...anyway....they tried to talk me out of it the other day at NM.....I have so been wanting a white bag for the upcoming season....now, I found an Yris in Ivory...(bone color....not even winter white) ....I am not sure I would be happy with that for my "white" bag....

should I keep the oversized in white????
    should I go ahead and get the Yris in ivory,too????
    I just can't decide....I kinda want both....
    I love that the Yris is a little smaller and has a shoulder strap....

Has anyone seen the Yris in the ivory???? or does anyone here have one??? I wish I could find the Yris in white....that would solve everything....

Opinions please!!!

Thanks!
    Tiff

~"when I get tired of shopping.....I sit down and try on shoes!" td

2. Hard to choose. I really love Yris and the fact that it has a shoulder strap. I haven't seen it in ivory, but I'm sure it's gonna be gorgeous. Muse is also a great bag. I have one and I'm wearing it all the time since I got it almost 3 months ago. There is only one thing I would change about it - the shoulder strap. With the strap, it would be much more comfortable for me.
    I think I would go for the Yris.

3. thanks for your opinion....I am only concerned that the Yris is not "white" enough to be a striking Summer bag...

4. Here is the Yris....is it "white" enough???? or would this actually be a better color than the white muse that is in stores now...???

yris.jpg
  5. Love the Yris bag.. where did u find it handbagrehab.. I have been looking for one in the chocolate brown colour.. If I had a choice I would go for the Yris.. gorgeous bag.. and i think its the perfect size..

6. Neiman Marcus...however, there are no more to be had....the size is great ....I haven't seen a chocolate one anywhere.....

7. I love it. I think it's great for spring and summer. Go for it :smile: !

8. I called the YSL boutique....they said this is what they consider to be "white"....

9. Why did your SA try to talk you out of the Muse?

10. probably because they do not carry the YSL Muse in the Neiman Marcus ST Louis....there is this one lady there (SA) I have actually thought about turning her in because she is such a snob....o.k. wait a minute -- Who is the one in the handbag department that can buy any bag she picks??? Oh yeah...that would be me....
    I was looking at MJ bags and Chloe bags...and asked the younger SA her opinion...I told her I had just ordered the Oversized Muse in white...she didn't know much about ...just that it is a really big bag...she was nice...but the other old hag SA ....I've had it with her...she was probably just mad not to get a sale...

11. Hi handbagrehab - I think I mentioned before that I like the ivory Yris. I think it looks much better than the Muse and it's a bit more unique...you should definitely keep it!! But please PM me if you decide to return it :yes: