Need advice on a tough Birkin choice...

wonderful ladies, your advice has been invaluable. In the end I decided to go with the bag that spoke to my heart and the Potiron was screaming to me! the deal was made and I was:yahoo: !!!
Sadly, the seller of the bag then decided she wasn't ready to sell so it wasn't meant to be:crybaby: .... My Hermes rollercoaster ride.
I did learn alot though and really opened my mind to color so I am looking forward to some color for the future!
Stand by for more advice threads...hearing from you helps so much.

^^ so sorry to hear that the deal didn't go through, it must have been so disappointing! I'd have picked potiron too. But given how you'd found your BB, you'll probably find another real soon, fingers and toes crossed for you!

Personally I would go for the Potiron for the splash of color...and also coz you;ve got Clemence already. Your kids will grow up and won't be messy for many years more, and then you'll look at all your dark Birkins and wish for Potiron :smile:

^^ so sorry to hear that the deal didn't go through, it must have been so disappointing! I'd have picked potiron too. But given how you'd found your BB, you'll probably find another real soon, fingers and toes crossed for you!
It is so disappointing when that Birkin just slips through your fingers...but soon after a very similar thing happened last time, Miss BB appeared! Thanks for fingers and toes crossed!;)

R'chic, since I'm not the proud owner of a Birkin yet, I didn't offer you any advice with respect to your choice, but I was following your dilemma with great interest. I'm so very sorry to learn that your potiron chevre Birkin didn't happen this time. :sad: But I love your positive attitude and also believe that it really it will come your way again. At least now you know for sure what you want, and that is quite valuable in and of itself.

^^Thanks so much MaggieD. All the positive energy and vibes here have helped me out alot...I am looking forward to my next conquest...Hmmm...maybe I need a lucky palladium elephant....