Need advice on a suede Kooba

1. I bought a forest suede Sloane on eBay and the gal shipped parcel post and the box got smashed then the post office proceded to let it sit on a shipping dock in the rain and I received it all wet. I contacted the gal and she was cool about it and will refund my money - she didn't provide shipping insurance as an option so I assumed she was covering it in the shipping costs. My question is - the purse is totally dry now and *seems* ok. I don't know if it was treated but I was wondering if anyone know if Kooba treats the suede or if anyone has had any experience with getting theirs wet?

2. Well isn't that special. I am sure the postal guys would not be too happy if their electronic components were stepped on and sat out in the rain. Shipping companies are just amazingly cruddy lately.
    I have no idea about the suede. I am just ticked at shipping companies lately. I am also a victim of their less than responsible behavior.

3. I have had this bag from early last winter. While I have never let it sit out in the rain, LOL, it has held up really well. I'm thinking its the quality and thickness. The only thing I don't like about it is how heavy it is. I changed over to my Rebecca Minkoff MA earlt this week and I had to check twice because I was sure I had left something inside because it was SO HEAVY! So Im afraid I'm little help but I would probably return the bag because I would always think about what happened. It would haunt my use of the bag.

4. I have had this bag from early last winter. While I have never let it sit out in the rain, LOL, it has held up really well. I'm thinking its the quality and thickness. The only thing I don't like about it is how heavy it is. I changed over to my Rebecca Minkoff MA early this week and I had to check twice because I was sure I had left something inside because it was SO HEAVY! So Im afraid I'm little help but I would probably return the bag because I would always think about what happened. It would haunt my use of the bag.

5. Hi, If you buy a product...you should get it in perfect condition. Good luck.