Need advice on '07 Tabac/Sienna City

1. I need a little expert advice and reassurance. I'm about to order an '07 Tabac/Sienna City (which I've decided is my absolute dream bag) and I'm very excited. But I'm wondering if there's anything I should know before I do it. This will be my last bag purchase for a very very long time and I want to make sure that the '07 Tabac is okay - is the leather generally nice? Any problems I should know about?

2. I have a sienna RH city~you will find that it is very versatile with your wardrobe, and you can wear it in summer or winter...it is a great whiskey color...the 07 leathers have gotten good reviews. I am generally new to bbags, so others can give more sound advice. Good luck with your purchase!!

3. OMG I love this color, was going to get a Sienna PT but I decided
    on another bag.
    You will love it.

4. Peppers90 - Thanks!! Actually, it was your pics in the "Photos wearing your BBags" thread that pushed me over the edge to Sienna/Tabac. I knew I wanted a City and that I wanted something in brown but just couldn't decide exactly what. I LOVE the way it looks in your modelling pics.

Swissflower - Thanks! I think I'm going to go for it. It's the most I've ever spent on a bag and I'm so paranoid that I'll find out after ordering it that there's something wrong with that particular leather or something. Since I posted, though, I've read a bunch more threads and it sounds like I'm safe with it. I'll let everyone know.

5. Sienna is one of the best browns. AND it seems to have some of the most divine leather overall from 2007.

Yer gonna love it!

6. Sia, I think 07 Tabac is the most beautiful shade of brown!!:drool:I generally gravitate towards bolder colors, but lately I am falling inlove with all these browns:heart:, tabac and caramel especially!!Good Luck!!

7. Good for you! I say go for it...I am looking for a Sienna Weekender myself!

9. Thanks everyone! I ordered it from Aloha Rag last night. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see it! I'll make sure to post pictures when it gets here.

REREsaurus - thanks for reassuring me about the leather. The SA at AR told me in an email today that this one is thick and "pretty smooshy", with no veins and "slight distressing/wrinkles". Sounds good to me! I don't know much about Balenciaga bags yet but it seems like everyone's always talking about asking for thick smooshy leather.

CoutureObsessed - I keep going back and looking at the pics of Sienna/Tabac in the various other threads and can't get over how gorgeous it seems, especially in Pepper90's pics. So pretty.

Chinkee21 - I'm a sucker for any browns and it seems like Balenciaga makes so many different variations. I'm amazed at how many different colours they have, even within one colour family (e.g. brown).

KDC - Good luck with the Weekender!

10. Congrats on your purchase! Tell us what you think and post some pics when you receive it!