Need a me decide!

GST or Modern Chain Tote?

1. GST

2. MC Tote

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Black GST with SH or Modern Chain Tote??....I am loving the MC, but also worry about it not being as timeless as the GST....which bag will I still love in 5 years?
  2. GST!!!

enjoy the pics...
  3. Definitely the GST!
  4. Another vote for the GST
  5. while i think the MC totes are great bags, i've never quite gotten to love the look of the chain. I definitely prefer the GST, if you're after something timeless, it has to be it!
  6. I vote for the GST
  7. I think the GST is a classic that you will always love.
  8. Which MC tote are you considering? I personally like the styling of the NS tote better than the if you're thinking about the NS, I would go for that vs. the GST (I tried and tried to like it for myself, but it was just too boxy).
  9. Another vote for GST - it's timeless. And isn't the modern chain kinda heavy even empty? :confused1:

10. I was thinking the the look. I have to look through the reference thread to see what the NS looks like.
  11. GST :tup:
  12. I love the look of the MC e/w tote. I think it's chic, yet edgy. :yes:
  13. GST too! but if the non-closure of the bag bothers you [it bothers me!], then you should get the MC tote instead.
  14. I picked the GST. I like this bag more b/c it has structure to it. The other tote is very nice too.

The only con that I can think of for the GST is that it's mostly open. Only one zipper compartment in the middle.

I have the GST and I put my wallet in the zippered compartment.
  15. The GST didn't hold enough for me... and it doesn't really close. The middle part zippers and can hold a slim wallet, but that's it.

I got the MC and love it. It holds everything I need.