Need a swanky LITTLE bag......

OK Mom, fess up, you were just looking for an excuse to go to the H store. Your Kelly clutch would be perfect or you could wear your red Kelly with you black sweater and jeans. I would wear the red Kelly and use the shoulder strap. I refuse to dress for the environment around me! I am dressing for me! And damn it, I'm wearing the Kelly!!!!!:cursing:

Just got back from SF (where the phrase, "ain't nothin there" takes on new meaning!) where I must have looked at every small bag they had without success. So, I think I'll stick to my plan and go for the Plume Elan GM whenever it rolls into town and that'll be that.

See, the trick here is that the bag needs to be stylish yet casual, small but not narrow in width and have some kind of strap/handle.

Saw a lovely little black evergrain JIGE mini but....no strap.....no handle....$1,950.00. Nope.

Saw a lovely little 27cm Rose Shocking Bolide but.....too big....really wrong color for S'Mom....$4,300. Nope.

Saw a lovely little 25cm Matte Lizard BIRKIN with Pall h/w but....too big....too schmancy......$9,000. Nope.

So....back....waiting for Plume Elan....

Rose, let me know when you want to go shopping! I have a six year old, but luckily, he is a boy. He is interested in transformers and other boy stuff - so my mini Kellys are safe!

Rose, let me know when you want to go shopping! I have a six year old, but luckily, he is a boy. He is interested in transformers and other boy stuff - so my mini Kellys are safe!

Will do! The kids (my other one is 14) are off school most of next week and the next (conferences etc, probably the same for you) but how about the week after. I'll PM you my phone number etc. My little girl loves playing with boys , so lets get them together too sometime.

YAY! More PF'ers getting together! Just give me two days lead time and I can clear my calendar to go shopping. I' in Miami once a week or so for business, but shopping with friends takes precedence!

thanks for the inventory report. looks like you have your heart on the plume elan. good choice! btw, what color was the lizard birkin? and to all the other ladies, get a kelly clutch. it's so worth it!

^ oh you're horrible. *sigh* maybe i need to redirect my energy. been on a denim & shoe shopping binge this entire week. time to focus my sights on my beloved orange boutique!