Need a quick weight loss plan!!

1. i'm going to hawaii june 7th which gives me about a month to lose around 5 pounds and really tone up.. any suggestions on a good approach with diet/exercise?

2. I hear the Master Cleanser diet helps, although it's not intended for weight loss, it's just a by product of the detox process.

3. Running, weights, detox...A lot of water, juice, and salads. Light dinner. No soda or fizzy drinks, no salt naturally no sugar.
    But note; there is no such thing as a quick fix and do not starve yourself. It doesnt work, you just end up gaining double when you eat a leaf of lettuce!

4. Ooh that was weird! Sorry about that pressed enter a few times :weird:

5. hmm, very weird.

What I was saying was that........

The Master Cleanse is a great idea. You will totally lose weight, averaging about a pound a day (if done correctly) After the cleanse I would do a raw food diet (fruits and veggies) , and lots of water. WIth that, you will be good to go by June 7. If you decide to do the cleanse go to curezone.com. Great support forum for people on the Master Cleanse.

Good Luck!!

6. Thanks for your suggestions ladies!! :love:

7. organic lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water.. hm.. i don't know if i have enough self control to live off of that for 10 days :rolleyes:

8. I've lost about a little over 11 lbs in the last 8 weeks on Weight Watchers - but not on the "points" plan - I'm on the "core" plan. I feel great - not deprived.
    :biggrin:

9. A great, quick way to lose weight is to just cut out refined carbs (bread, cereal, potatoes). Doing this is impossible for more than 5 days or so, however (at least for me), so save it for right before your trip. :smile:

10. one month gives you PLENTY OF TIME. you can safely lose 1-2 pounds a week if you intensify ur workouts and help detox urself with vitamin c, fiber, exercise, and do not eat excess sodium. u can do it! have a great time in hawaii and tell me how it goes, cuz i'm going in august!

11. It's difficult to lose fat and retain mascle. Losing 5lbs of pure fat is not an easy job. It took me 2months to do that. I use to just diet and do cardio, which made me lose a lot of lbs, but I didn't look toned or fit because I also lost a lot of muscles.

12. What do you like to do? Do you like to dance or go on walks or hit the gym? Whatever it is, try and do it everyday... even if it's just for 20 minutes. If you can't hit the gym, dance around for a while... do some simple body toning moves... or go outside and just walk. It may not seem like much, but trust me, it makes a difference.

Also, detox your body. Basically drink lots of water (like you always should!) and take a vitamin C tablet daily. Also, green tea is a very good antioxidant... drink that lots too. This will make a HUGE difference in your appearance and your diet... it will help shrink you, cleanse you, and suppress your appetite. :smile:

Good luck!

13. for me, it's hard to actually get on the treadmill or run outside.. the thought of it sounds REALLY nice, but when it comes down to it, i just put it off day after day.. my normal diet is one thats high protein, low carb, so i am in good shape there.. i just need that push to get me movin!!

14. Why don't you try exercising first thing in the morning? Save yourself the guilt of putting it off, and get it out of the way.