Need a little help..

1. Hi Ladies!

I'm new to this forum.. I didn't even know it existed, but you all seem amazing so I'm very excited to have found it!

Anyways, I need some help with a purchase.. I want to buy either the Coach soho flap bag (style 10192), or the soho flap satchel (8A11), both in mahogany. I'm looking in eBay for them and I'm so lost.. are there usually fakes of these? Can I trust the ones on eBay? And.. which would you prefer, the bag or the satchel??

Big decisions! I'm buying this for my 23d birthday.. Happy birthday to mee :smile::p
  2. Hi, welcome and happy birthday!!!! This is a great board with lots of knowledgable and helpful people! We're glad to have you here!

As far as your question goes, pretty much every designer and every style has been or is capable of being faked, so there are no garauntees. eBay can be ok, just make sure to post the link to any auction you're interested in in the "authenticate this" thread at the top of this subforum and we can help you determine if it looks good or not. There is also a thread that you can search for that talks about reputable sellers on ebay, so that could help!

As far as bag v. satchel, I can find the bag you're talking about but no the satchel. However, for me, it's a matter of handheld v. shoulder bag. I tend to like shoulder bags more, so unless I am just in love with a particular handheld bag, I'm probably going with the shoulder bag. It is all a matter of personal preference though.

Hope this helps!
  3. Definitely post at the authenticate this thread and the ladies here would be more than welcome to help you with authenticity questions. Do read the FAQs first and know generally how to tell a fake and such.

Hand held vs shoulder is just a matter of preference. I think some bags look better as hand held and vice versa. I like both so I usually move on to functionality. See which kind I use more or what I want to use it for.
  4. Hi, please look at this link to an earlier thread. Listed are reputable Coach
    Ebay sellers. Good luck finding the bag.
  5. :yes: You can get some good deals on eBay - but definately do ALOT of research and get as many opinions as possible.

HAPPY 23rd!!! I'm 23 and it has been my favorite year so far!! :graucho: