need a little help pls =)

1. welll i have the GST but i keep on thinking about this cute little E/W in black that i saw at NM in SF

should i exchange it?

my gst is always falling off my shoulders =(

i need to make a decision fast because i can go get it after work tomorrow. thanks for the help!
  2. Do you have pics of the E/W by any chance? I'm not quite sure I know what it looks like.
  3. Personally I love the GST just because it's bigger and can be used every day. If you like to go out a lot, then get the E/W. I guess it's a little different for me because here in Hawaii no one really wears bags that dressy during the day time...

I love both bags a lot though!!!
  4. If your having second thoughts about the GST, I would exchange it for the classic e/w.
  5. if you don't think you'll be using the GST as often as you'd like because of the strap problem, definitely go exchange it. It would be such a waste if you pay so much money but not get to enjoy it.
  6. If you're not comfy with your bag, it's useless.. fashion = comfort.
  7. I would exchange it if you're not comfortable with the GST. The E/W is lovely, but I'm telling you from my own experience that it doesn't fit a lot. Especially if you compare the E/W with the GST. If you're looking for something roomier, maybe you could try on the Jumbo flap when you're going back to the store.
  8. If you don't like the GST but need room, maybe consider another tote? I love the E/W, but even my medium classic flap doesn't have quite enough room for every day. I guess it would depend on what you want to use it for. I totally agree with the other ladies here - if the GST isn't comfortable for you, it's not worth having.
  9. i agree with everyone else, if you're not 100% comfortable with your GST, you should exchange it for something u really love :yes:
  10. east/west or a larger flap
  11. picked up the east/west its soooo cute i am in love! thanks gals =)
  12. If you cross the straps and then put it on your shoulder, it shouldn't fall off. I know what you are talking about....but that little trick keeps it on.
  13. I'm a bit confused...they'd let you exchange a bag that you've worn already?
  14. yes for a 2000 dollar bag they will let you return it or exchange it if you are having a problem.

i did cross the straps and it would always come undone ;( it was more annoying because i have similar bags in size that dont do this.

i wouldnt depend on them just returning bags, the guy that i go to at Neiman Marcus is really excellent and he knew i loved the GST but this strap problem was annoying me. ill be back to get another bag soon from him once i fall in love once more.

the classic east/west is so damn cute i am in love =)