Need a cell phone that takes good pics!

1. My baby took my KRZR for a swim in the toilet :crybaby:
    So now I need a new phone.

So - anyone have one that takes good pics - AND that has a flash AND that's easy to get the pics from your phone to computer.
    The KRZR pics SUCKED and I couldn't get them.

THANKS =)
  2. Samsung phones have really good cameras+flash. I had the t809, it had 1.3 pixels, SO CLEAR! It's about 2 years old now, so I'm sure there are newer versions of it. I now have the t-mobile dash which is really clear w/ flash too.

3. yeah samsungs take great pics!
  4. Have you tried the Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot range? I'm waiting for their K850i phone to launch, it has a 5 megapixel camera on-board.

5. Oh my - didn't know there was such a thing - I will certainly be checking those out!

I will also check out the samsungs! I am not due for an upgrade until January so I might be headin to eBay for this =)
  6. My friend was talking about it and says it's really good. I think it looks fancy!
  7. Most Sony Ericsson´s have really really good cameras. My W900i is just fab, like a camera with me!
  8. My Moto Q has a 1.3 mp camera that takes excellent snapshots. But if you really want a camera, I just suggest investing in a cheap digicam. Even the cheapest digital cameras take better pics than you can take on any phone.
  9. My Nokia N70 takes great shots and videos, everyone always points that out :smile:
  10. I agree :tup: