Nearly had a heart attack...

1. I was "pushed" onto the Metro the other day during rush hour home, and my Speedy 25 got wedged between some people and a pole in the car. People kept pushing, and I seriously thought that my handles were going to rip off! I yanked to free my Speedy, and it was crushed a bit. I seriously almost died :sad: . Just wanted to vent.

2. Good lord! First, I'm glad you're okay! Second, I'm glad your Speedy is okay! That would have freaked me out. I would have been seething and shooting a bunch of dirty looks. People have absolutely no manners these days.........

3. omg i would have like started screaming.
    I would have been frantic.

4. I am glad you are ok.

5. My Goodness Suli !!!! what a frightening thing to happen to you.

I'm seriously glad you're ok.

6. i'm glad ur okay....i might look crazy on the subways but my bags get better care than i do :wacko: i would been so pissed...

7. I'm glad to hear that you yourself are o.k. - after all, your life is more important than your speedy. :smile:

8. OMG, just glad that you're fine. I know it is upsetting. My Speedies are like my babies.

9. Ack, that's terrible !!

On a side note, I wonder how people in Japan deal with that ? I mean, they pay people to stuff people into the trains since they get that packed.

10. I'm glad you and your speedy are ok!

11. Poor you and your speedy ):
    But I'm glad you and your bag are ok!

12. ugh I hate the metro! Glad you both made it out alright :smile:

13. glad that your speedy is ok.... speaking of metro, hate it, hate it... However, i think i'm gonna have to take the metro if i wanna go to DC to see cherry blossom this year...

14. Thanks for the well-wishes! It sounds stupid because at the end of the day, it's only a handbag, right? Usually, people are really friendly on the Metro (in comparison to some other cities), but I just hate a 4-car train during rush hour. It makes no sense whatsoever!

vuittonGirl - Have fun seeing the Cherry Blossoms....I think we're in for a really nice, warmer week.

15. OMG! Glad it was ok! I've almost had something like that happen to me too but where we live, we don't have anything like trains or metros.