natural is available in the shoulder bag.

1. I wonder if the natural will be as popular as the whiskey ?

What do you think ?
    [​IMG]

Cha Cha

2. I know the color difference isn't huge, but I really prefer Whiskey.

3. side by side comparison .

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. I find the whiskey to be a richer, more colorful color! I just love it.

5. Im really liking the whiskey better.

6. I agree with everyone... I like whiskey.

7. It looks almost the same as the whiskey, but i do prefer the whiskey more. The colors are so close, why bother?

8. When I first saw the natural, I thought it was basically the same, but side by side you really see the difference and I must say I'm drawn to the whiskey more - it just looks richer. I also think it may wear better overall being a slightly darker color.

Makes me very glad that I snagged one at the outlet this weekend, even though I had no business buying another bag ;)

9. i like the whiskey color better

10. I agree with the others. I prefer the whiskey much more. It's just a richer and deeper color. It's much more appealing to me than the natural is.

11. I like the whiskey better, as well. One good thing about the natural is that it might not show as many scratches.

12. I like Whiskey better I think. :yes:

13. LOL, and I love the natural so much more....I HATE the whiskey color!

14. I definately like the Whiskey better, looks much more rich in color and just a nicer shade. Very pretty.

15. I like the whiskey. It seems richer to me. I wonder if the whiskey and the natural have a different 'feel', one more soft?