Natural antiseptic gel that gets rid of breakouts fast!!

1. I seriously need to tell EVERYONE about this product. It's called "Antiseptz Gel" by the company All Terrain. it is all natural and is advertised for "minor cuts and scrapes."

BUT... its AMAZING for getting rid of breakouts. My mom got it for me from Whole Foods when I cut my toe on something sharp. But one day I had a little bugger on my face and I decided to just try this on it. It words WONDERS! I think it basically clears the infection out of the breakout and makes sure there is no scarring. Even after I've picked at pimples (eww i know), if I put this stuff on it, it will disappear in 1-2 days and I won't scar! It's seriously one of the best products out there. I put an amazon link below so you could see what it looks like (hope its allowed). It's really affordable and you only need the smallest amount each time, so it lasts forever. I want everyone to know about this amazing product.

http://www.amazon.com/All-Terrain-Antiseptz-Gel/dp/B000OFGH26

p.s. ive used it about 5 times and its worked amazingly every time. I LOVE IT!

2. Thanks so much for posting this!! I'm having issues with discolored spots after breaking out so next time I'll know how to prevent it altogether!

3. Cool I am going to try it soon.

4. Cool! Thanks for posting this! Where can you buy this at stores? Any organic food store?

5. I got it at Whole foods in the first aid section, but I feel like Trader Joe's or Bristol Farm might have it too

6. hmm maybe not trader joe's and bristol farm.
    But the All Terrain co website has a store locater!

7. Thanks!

8. urgh.. i just cut myself shaving :sad:

but you can all guess what I put on top of it

my magic antiseptz gel!!

9. does anyone know if there is any Bristol Farm in nyc?

10. does it help rid of brown spots from acne scars or just recent breakouts?TIA

11. Thanks for the tip!

12. Thanks so much for the tip, I will definitely have to check this out! :heart:

13. Can you pretty please post the ingredients? You don't have to if it's a million ingredients long. I was just curious. :flowers:

14. I can't find this in Whole Foods yesterday :sad:

15. This thing sounds good.. I might have to go check it out!

Google is my best friend!

Active Ingredients: Eucalyptol 0.091 percent, Antiseptic Menthol 0.042 percent, Anti-itch, pain relief Methyl Salicylate 0.055 percent, Anti-inflammatory Thymol 0.063 percent, Antiseptic Ethyl Alcohol 26.9 percent, Antiseptic Other Ingredients: Water Glycerine, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Laurus Nobilis Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Laurus Nobilis (Sweet Bay) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol.