Nasty fake Bbag... Do I have any options??

1. So I've been a member of PF for one day too little... the day before I joined I found a really nice looking Balenciaga on Yahoo Auctions, with a BIN at $200 - I didn't know much about the bags, and just thought it was a good deal - some girl that got it as a gift and didn't like it.

Long story short I bought it, received it, and it is really awful. The auction did not state they do not take returns, or otherwise. Can I make her take it back in any way? I paid with paypal, but I'm used to eBay not Yahoo... Do I have to live with it since I didn't ask questions before? I don't think she 'misrepresented' just exagerated it's quality... I've emailed her 3 times in 5 days, and no response... :sad: 200 bucks is still a lot of money to throw away :crybaby: Since then I bought one from a REAL store, and I LOVE it:love:
    Any advice? :confused1:
  2. Since you paid with paypal I would get in touch with them - call them if it is still within their timeline (I think 45 days - but check their website for that). otherwise I am not sure what you can do to be honest. They should be able to help you, as I don't know whether all the same procedures apply for yahoo as for eBay.

good luck, sorry for your fuss.
  3. Read the link below, they also provide to do with fake on Yahoo Auctions.

Goo luck & yes, $200 too much for fake~you'd get 100% authentic small leather good of accesories of LV with that money
  4. If you paid with a credit card, call them and tell them you received a counterfeit. They will be able to help you out. I expect you'll get your money back.
  5. Thanks so much guys, I love tPF!!!:smile: All I had to do was threaten her with contacting paypal, and she's going to take it back! :yahoo: I'm already planning ways to spend the $200!! lvgodiva had some excellent ideas...