NARS Lovers Thread: Post questions/Chit Chat, Purchase and Codes...

^Can't wait to try it!! When I ordered from Sephora the other day I choose a sample of the Nars makeup remover. I hope I like it. I've never purchased from Nars before but I have a funny feeling that when I start I won't be able to stop!!!

I was looking for a barely there/nude cheek and lip. I saw Chelsea Girls in a magazine and decided to give it a try. Also got the creme blush in Penny Lane. I ordered from the nars website and received some cute samples too!

001-17.jpg

I'm looking for the same! Have you tried Chelsea Girls or Penny Lane yet?

^Yes, I absolutely love them both! I just got back from a short weekend trip and took both products with me. Penny Lane has just the right amount of pink in it to give me the natural glow I was looking for. Chelsea Girls lightens my lips just slightly and gives them a glossy fuller look.

Actually I was skeptical that I would like either product, Sorry Nars lovers! I have tried 2 different powder blushes, Orgasm and Angelika, didn't like either. Also a lipstick and an eyehshadow duo, didn't find anything special about those either. But I would recommend Penny Lane and Chelsea Girls! I think they would work on a fair to medium skintone, either cool or warm.

I love NARS lipstick. I havent tried the eye primer yet. Someone had told me about UDPP but I havent tried it yet neither. I am kinda picky about makeup since I have had some allergic reactions in the past :shocked::shocked:

I am so in love... I seriously have gotten soo many compliments on my make up in the last two days... I don't religiously wear foundation... if I do I mix it with my moisturizer so its not flakey or cakey...

I have grey eyes so I do black eye liner(MAC) on entire eye I do mascara(georgio armani) I do the frosty copacobana on the cheek first then creamy orgasm then blush(still using georgio armani) although I think I would rather do a bronzer for contrast and MAC c thru lip glass on the lips... I LOVE IT

I am so in love... I seriously have gotten soo many compliments on my make up in the last two days... I don't religiously wear foundation... if I do I mix it with my moisturizer so its not flakey or cakey...

I have grey eyes so I do black eye liner(MAC) on entire eye I do mascara(georgio armani) I do the frosty copacobana on the cheek first then creamy orgasm then blush(still using georgio armani) although I think I would rather do a bronzer for contrast and MAC c thru lip glass on the lips... I LOVE IT

Sounds Amazing :smile: