NARS lipstick addict.. anyone with me?

1. LOVE LoVe.. blonde venus and thanks to J. Lo my next fav is bell de jour.. :love::heart:

2. Does she wear belle du jour??? I always love her makeup, she has a glow to her even without being pregnant!!

3. Oh, and I am totally in love with NARS lipgloss in striptease, but was wondering what their lipsticks were like. I really want to try sexual healing.

4. I love Dolce Vita!

5. I have to try them.

6. I have a few! And I LOVE their glosses! They are my favorite! (Along with their blush and bronzer also lol I love NARS!)

7. I got it a few weeks ago and love it as well...I want to try the NARS lipgloss in Dolce Vita as well:heart:

8. I have Sexual Healing and I like it. The only problem is that it is VERY frosted (it says it is metallic but it seems frosted to me) so I can only put on a little without looking like a throwback to the 80's. I put gloss over it so it tones it down a bit. I think Belle de Jour or Barbarella are similar in color without the frost.

9. dolce vita is my fav nars lipstick. goes with everything!

10. Its great stuff, such an addict.. blonde venus is simply beautiful as well.