Narrow, Slim Shoulder Gals, Which LV shoulder bag works for you?

1. I am dying for a good shoulder bag from LV, open for any line, even much-praised BH and Saleya aren't being too friendly w/me. Neverfull line looks promising but unsure about if I like the skinny straps (seems cut corner IMO:shrugs: ). Is there anyone else suffer narrow shoulder syndrome besides me? Am I forbidden to own any LV shoulder bags?:crybaby:

Any of you ladies out there who feel my pain, plz let me know there's some hope besides handheld, and messenger LV for me!:wlae:

Pix would be great for visual aid. :yes:

2. Um, not sure how narrow I am, but I guess pretty, since I could actually fit my new petite noe strap across messenger style last night, but I looked like a total freak, haha,,, what about if you want a big bag, a full size Noe but wear it across body. That's what I do and love it... OOrrr What about Houston, I've never tried this bag, but it's not as big as a Brentwood...

3. It seems like I need a shoulder bag w/longer straps, also loosing some weight will help to allow bags hang vertical instead of pushing it further to the side :rant: lol Gosh I am just dying about the Lockit u have in clubhouse^^

4. ....anyonoe? I KNOW it's more than Vernoika on at this time!

5. The Petite Noe stays nicely on a shoulder - try that one! Also, I've found with my daughters' two BH's that when I borrow them, if the straps get soft and you put enough in them, they stay on my shoulder too - but I had to wait until they got really soft. I'm waiting for mine to come!

6. That's some goodnews, charleston-mom! Glad you are getting a BH for yoursefl after all, three time's a charm! :flowers:

7. What about a Denim Baggy PM/GM?

8. hmm... well if double shoulder straps tend to fall down on you, then try single straps.
    Here are some of my suggestions:
    Noé
    MC Elisa (?)
    MC Lodge PM
    MC Rita (you have both the handheld and shoulder options)
    Denim Baggy PM
    Mono Récital
    Epi Turenne (?)
    ...etc.

9. \

MC Lodge PM:yes: I have the GM cause I love wearing messenger style; PM's really cute. Just got the MC petite noe and the strap is really really nice and wide and stays on really well! I love that bag and haven't posted it yet, need batteries...if

10. \

MC Lodge PM:yes: I have the GM cause I love wearing messenger style; PM's really cute. Just got the MC petite noe and the strap is really really nice and wide and stays on really well! I love that bag and haven't posted it yet, need batteries...if you like noes and mc...

11. hmm.. Baggy PM or a Petit Noe!!!

12. yeah, i agree w/ Cec... why not try a bag with just one strap instead?

13. I have a Pop Haut that works really well and has adjustable shoulder straps

14. Thanks! I just got it this afternoon - it's gorgeous - I'm excited having one just for me! Darn postman - left it with a neighbor - and she was gone for a few days so I didn't know!

15. Just went to LV and did some damage, will post pix later. :graucho:
    Noe~widden hips
    Elisa-bottom too wide
    lodge pm-too wide of strap, partially stays on shoulder
    Rita-don't dig the shape
    Denim Bagg pm-out of stock, can't try on :crybaby:
    Recietal-too structure
    Turenne-never seen it before :sweatdrop:, will check out next time I go in.
    THANKS for all the suggestions!